Managed Web Payments
$ 64 per month (USD)
- CAD: $ 80 per month
- EUR: 56 € per month
- GBP: £ 48 per month
Fully managed eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions for your online business. A better way to get paid and keeping your credit card payments secure and abiding by all compliance regulations.
Spend more time managing your business – let us manage your payments.
WEBSITES @ OURFINGERTIPS will fully customize your professional-grade eCommerce solution to work with your preferred merchants and payment methods and we insure all effective means of security are in place at every level. Trust us to abide by all compliance regulations to protect your business and your customer’s identities, credit cards, and other payment information while allowing you to offer more payment options than any other solution – VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, Interac, Debit, Cash, Cheques, and more!
See the many benefits of using our preferred merchant solution for your business, we highly recommend PayPal Payments Pro version 3.0 as this has better rates and an easy to understand fee structure and all the features we need to easily and securely automate all your payments and automatic subscription billings.
With this solution your business website can immediately process American Express, JCB, Master Card, and VISA payments securely without customers ever leaving your website and the transaction is processed so your products and services can be delivered immediately. Plus you have a dedicated professional investing the time needed each month to manage all your payments, refunds, update your customer provided credit card information and expiry dates, send notices of missed payments, provide reports, and work with you to make sure you are receiving the best possible service and value for your business needs.
We currently provide this service for businesses in Canada, UK, and USA.
We understand your reluctance to paying transaction fees when accepting credit cards – when you do the math and see the advantages and adjust your pricing to accommodate the costs, you will see the many benefits of accepting credit cards. Many of our clients resist this too and everyone who does accept credit cards is happy with their decision when they see more of their customers paying with credit cards each year. We too resisted this for a long time – but there came a point when we realized this was making it harder for us to grow the business and win new clients – and we’re really happy with our decision – and we’re sure you will be too.
If we may, we would like to emphasize a few points – all pro accepting credit cards:
- PayPal Pro charges monthly and transaction fees* – and most likely these costs far outweigh the extra time needed to manage payments automatically. Not to mention this solution we have working in our websites automates almost every aspect of this – making collections and bookkeeping quick and easy monthly tasks.
- With subscription and recurring payment plans, skipped payments are automatically tried 3 times and if missed the amount is automatically added to the next payment – and you can login and manually try a missed payment anytime. After a payment skipped we send an email notice letting the customer know we didn’t get their payment and asking them to make sure they have enough funds when we try again and we provide instructions for how they can login and securely update their credit card info.
- Consider the additional time needed and work required to manually manage payments “off-line” to verify that payments have been received and the correct order is updated to show paid / partial payment / not paid. With this extra work you might not be happy with your new website and ‘online order desk’ (without accepting credit cards, we really can’t call it an “eCommerce solution”).
- Every eCommerce website accepts credit cards – and there is a good reason for this as payments and payment plans are received in real time and the website is informed of payment status so the orders can be processed – or not – depending on payment.
- Managing changes to orders is easiest with credit card payments as you can cancel / refund / partially refund / increase future payments … all without needing additional permission from your customers or having to send separate payments as would be needed when receiving payments by other means, such as email transfer, interac, auto deposit, cheques, cash.
- You will most likely have more customers ordering more when they are able to pay with their credit card – especially when they only need to pay a small initial fee and monthly payments are automated. Your customers will like how your website ordering experience is the same as when ordering with so many other things they buy online these days.
- You can also accept email transfer, interac, direct deposit, cheques, cash, and other ‘off-line’ payments – and let your customers choose how to pay. We can easily set it so ‘off-line’ options require your prior approval … and we can look at further developing your systems to make it easier for you and your staff to manage these ‘off-line’ payments / collections / refunds / bookkeeping (extra costs may be required).
* PayPal Pro Charges: updated 2021-05-01
In Canada: $35 CAD per month for Pro version with Recurring Payments and Virtual Terminal
+ per transaction fees = $0.30 CAD + 2.9% (rate decreases to 2.5% when you receive 3K+ /month >> to 2.2% when 12K+/month)
In UK: £20 GBP per month for Pro version with Recurring Payments and Virtual Terminal
+ per transaction fees = £0.20 GBP + 2.9% (reduced rates for charities and for amounts received each month)
In USA: $30 USD per month for Pro version with Recurring Payments and Virtual Terminal
+ per transaction fees = $0.30 USD + 2.9% (reduced rates for charities and for amounts received each month)
All countries: PayPal no longer refunds transaction fees as of October 11, 2019
!! Notice for our eCommerce subscription and payment plans:
We need: PayPal Payments Pro version 3.0 with Recurring Payments and Virtual Terminal
If you create a PayPal account yourself it will be the wrong account type and we will not be able to use it with our custom solution (we need ‘PayPal Payments Pro version 3.0’ – we cannot use ‘PayPal Payflow Pro’). The PayPal Sales Department needs to create this when setting up a new account – call PayPal and a Merchant Sales Specialist will help you set up your new account.
In Canada and the US, call 1-866-357-0135 >> then press option #2 for a Merchant Sales Specialist.
For other countries, ask us for help finding the phone number as PayPal has recently removed their phone numbers from their public website.
When you speak with PayPal’s Merchant Sales Specialist, they will walk you through setting up an account on-line at www.paypal.com where you will need to provide:
- an email address such as billing@ (suggest a separate account so you can keep your payments and finances private – not info@ or the email your customers and staff use),
- password you need to keep private for the account,
- your company information,
- bank account information (the bank account into which you will be withdrawing the funds received from your on-line sales).
Once your PayPal account is activated with Recurring Payments & Virtual Terminal – let us know so we can help you setup and test that it works. We provide you with your PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) URL so your website can securely track payments, provide reports, and send personal email notices to your customers (such as ‘payment skipped’).
To securely manage payments from your website, you will need your PayPal Pro API Username, Password, and Signature – here are the steps to get this info:
- Login to www.paypal.com
- click gear top right > click ‘Account Settings’
- click ‘Update’ next to ‘API access’ (upper right)
- click ‘Manage API credentials’ under ‘NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)’
- create and copy then send by email to us