Email Marketing – First Campaign
$ 512 initial setup (USD)
- CAD: $ 512 initial setup
- EUR: 348 € initial setup
- GBP: £ 307 initial setup
Start using the most effective and the least expensive marketing for selling more. Order this complete solution for your business and your first mass email/newsletter campaign is as good as sent.
Order Now and SAVE 20% !!
Start using the most effective and the least expensive marketing for selling more.
Order this complete solution for your business and your first mass email/newsletter campaign is as good as sent and will be setup and customized with all of the following:
- No cost and no obligation professional consultation with you on how to make the most of your first campaign
- Setup sending service and plugin into your website (or setup 3rd party service)
- Customize an email template to match your brand
- Import your provided subscribers and setup lists (examples ‘Active Customers’, ‘Prospects’)
- Write your first email with images, text, calls to action
- Prepare your first email, send you test(s), get your approval, then send it to your subscribers
- Follow up on your first send, provide statistics, update subscribers with bounces and blocks
- Train you and your staff on best practices and how to make the most of email marketing
- Provide on going support and pro-actively help you send your next campaigns
Some Tips: Do not send too many newsletters – try to send no more than one every month or so. Recommend NOT using 3rd party newsletters, like Constant Contact or MailChimp – instead we recommend integrating newsletters into your website as it costs less, only shows your brand, uses your website content, and is easier to use so sending and maintaining subscription lists can be completely automated. We use either MailPoet or AcyMailing Enterprise along with sending service SendGrid Pro for our clients.
Mass Email Marketing is by far the most effective and the least expensive marketing for selling more. Mass emails work great when you have more than a few hundred email addresses of people genuinely interested in your products and services. However, this is only good for up-selling to your existing customers and selling to prospective customers who asked to be on your mailing list. As it is illegal in most countries to buy email lists, this approach is not something most of us can use to find new customers. See also: Top Performing Marketing Approaches