Beginner Website Development
£ 366 per project (GBP)
- CAD: $ 600.00 per project
- EUR: 414 € per project
- USD: $ 450 per project
Ideal for professionals, service providers, and business owners to make the most of a small budget to get the best possible return on marketing with a website focused on providing information and getting leads.
Make the most of what you have and get straight to marketing and winning new customers.
Website design and development at the beginner level is either:
- Updating what you have so it looks and functions better, or
- Moving to WordPress with our theme and web management.
Beginner Web Development starts with dedicating at least 4 hours of work aimed at providing the best possible value for your investment and depending on your needs will include some or all of the following:
- Providing expert business marketing advise and discussing goals and options for how to get to the next level
- Adding a call to action and quick contact form as needed to convert more visitors into leads
- Bringing the site up to industry standard so the code has no errors and displays as expected in all browsers
- Making the site SEO (Search Engine Optimized) so your website shows up better in search results
- Improving performance and security
If you do not yet have a website or are unable to provide the needed content (text and images) for a complete website, then you will need to start at the Intermediate level.